Spirasi Client Services
Spirasi works to meet the needs of our clients by using a holistic multidisciplinary model of care which includes supporting and empowering each individual on their path towards recovery, rehabilitation, and integration. Spirasi does not provide primary health care and our services are designed to complement mainstream statutory health care services.
- Initial Assessments performed by a multidisciplinary team – medical, psychotherapeutic and social assessments
- Medico-legal Reports (legal documents that Spirasi produces at the request of a solicitor on behalf of a client to support her/his legal case)
- Individual Cross-Cultural Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Groups: Resilience, Stress Management and Support.
- Complementary Therapy
- Psychosocial and Integration Support (housing issues, legal issues, psychoeducation)
- Outreach Support (advice and information on-site and off-site)
- Education (Spirasi provide a number of classes. Please see Education section for more details)
Following the guidelines of the Istanbul Protocol, Spirasi provides survivors of torture with access to a professional interpreter, if needed.