Spirasi are hiring :Spirasi –Therapist Required for Regional Clinic (Limerick)
This project is co-financed by the European Commission under the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund 2014-2020 and is supported by the Department of Justice and Equality.”
Spirasi: Psychotherapist (Part-Time)
Spirasi –Therapist Required for Regional Clinic (Limerick)
Spirasi is a NGO that provides holistic rehabilitation services for survivors of torture in Ireland.
We are looking to recruit an accredited and experienced psychotherapist to provide therapeutic interventions to survivors of torture in a new Regional Clinic in Limerick city centre. The candidate will be able to provide both individual and group interventions to people who have survived torture and other serious human rights violations, who come from a range of cultures and backgrounds.
- Fully qualified
- Accredited (3 years minimum)
- Fully insured
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with complex trauma
- Able to provide a range of therapeutic modalities and to work within an individual or group setting
- Able to speak and write English to IELTS Level 8 (Expert User)
- Cross cultural understanding, training and experience
- Excellent sense of self care
- Proficient in IT
- Experience of working with asylum seekers and refugees
- Experience of working effectively as part of multi-disciplinary team and independently.
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience working with interpreters
Please see Job Description & Person Specification attached below for more information.
Please send a brief CV, and a letter of motivation (no more than 1 page) stating how your skills and experience match the requirements of the post via email to email@example.com with ‘Spirasi Therapist and your name’ in the subject of the email.
Inquiries: Phone Aisling Hearns 01-8389664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Closing Date: 5pm on Friday 5th May 2017 Please note: Spirasi will be closed from the 13th of April until the 24th of April 2017
Interview Date: Friday, 19th May 2017, in Spirasi Head Office, Phibsboro, Dublin
Start Date: June 2017
Remuneration: Gross Salary €50,400 (Pro Rata – 7 hours per week)
Contract: 1 year (with the potential to renew up to 3 years – probation period: 6 months)