Jobs and Careers
Receptionist- Full Time- 5 days/Week (35 hours)- Dublin based
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed full-time person to join our team, who will manage our front office administration needs, and provide a warm and friendly welcome to all visitors to Spirasi , including our clients. This is a busy and varied role with often competing demands, thus would be suited to an organised and efficient multitasker with excellent communication skills, who has the desire to build on their already established skillset. This is a 1 year fixed term role with a view of continuing pending on funding.
- At least one year experience of working in office admin roles including front of house experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone manner and written work including report composition.
- Non-judgmental attitude, approach, and manner
- Cross cultural understanding
- Self-Motivated, with a drive to improve processes of work.
- The ability to manage, in a time efficient manner, different administration functions.
- Ability to cope with a busy and multitask-type environment.
- Ability to adapt, to be flexible, and to be proactive as different tasks/projects arise
- Quick learner and a good eye for detail
- Proficient in use of IT, Microsoft Office suite (including Microsoft Teams), and CRMs - preferably Salesforce
- Able to speak and write English to IELTS Level 8 (Expert User)
- Good sense of self care
- Able to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team and independently.
- Experience of working with those seeking international protection and people from a refugee background
- Second Language
Please send a brief CV and a Letter of motivation (no more than 1 page) stating how your skills and experience match the requirements of the post via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Front Office Administrator’ and your name in the Subject of the email. You can also send your application via post to: Amir Seifi, Spirasi, 213 North Circular Road, Dublin 7. Please save your CV and Cover letter with your name.
Enquiries: Magdalena Carrara- Phone: 01-8389664 or email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 05/12/2023
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Start Date: Immediate- subject to pre-employment checks and Garda Vetting
Location: 213 North Circular Road, D7 – Parking Onsite Available
Contract: Fixed Term
Benefits: 21 days annual leave (pro rata), in addition to a week’s leave at Easter and Christmas
24/7 Employee Assistant Programme with HSF
35 hours working week
Spirasi is an equal opportunities employer. Recruitment and selection decisions are made on merit - in line with the job and skills requirements set for the vacancy.
Salary: €30,000 p/a